Thursday, March 16, 2006

In the words of the immortal Keanu Reeves...

Whoa.




OK, so that is the extent of Mr. Reeves' influence in my life, but it is, nonetheless, a valuable contribution.



We need to slow this muthafuckin' roller coaster down around here; the ride is getting a little too furious, even for the greatest parent the world has ever known. Lately I've been OverwhelmedDaddy.

See this?

Fuck it.


Not to complain, but this particular piece of shit literature has brought me as close to REAL self-abuse as I have ever come. Fortunately for my family, I do most of my work at the library when Mommy gets home, at the lame Starbucks, or very late at night when the house is asleep. This is good because they don't have to witness me trying to convince an inanimate book of the necessity of its own destruction. In flames.

I finished the midterm this morning around 2. Sweet.

UberDaddy is feeling a little better today, but my normal caffeine addiction has ramped up significantly of late, causing an interesting odor around the house. Those few warm days when we could open up the windows really helped, I hope they return soon.

Now for a couple of pics to prove that we do actually get out and have social lives. Actually to tell the truth, we are really lucky to have some of the greatest friends in the world. Henry really loves playing with other little ones, especially Grace Burke. She is an older woman (by 3 months) so he really has to do his best to impress her.









Good lookin', my little man.



ciaofernow!

1 Comments:

At 3/17/2006 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They sure do make a purdy couple.

Maybe I should borrow that book, looks like just what I need to kick my insomnia. Oh that's right, it's a baby, not insomnia.

Keanu will always be hot in my book but if I ever met him I'd have to tell him to just sit there and be pretty, no talking. Please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home