Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The ÜberDaddy

I am a better parent than you. There are so many blogs out there describing how one parent or another raises their little cretins. Do not bother with them; I am your only source for correct information on proper parenting methods and styles. I always make excellent decisions, handle every situation properly, and solve every problem flawlessly. Every parent wishes they could be more like me, the ÜberDaddy. This parenting supremacy stems from the fact that I love my kid more than other parents love their own.

3 Comments:

At 3/01/2006 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet picture. I can't believe how blonde his hair is when your hair is so dark. Thought the brunette genes always ruled. Although my husband was bleach blonde when he was young and the hair he has left is brown ;)

 
At 3/01/2006 9:04 AM, Blogger ÜberDad said...

My wife also has really dark brown hair, so it make his blonde hair a real mystery (I already talked to my blonde best friend, he denies responsibility). Also, Henry has deep blue eyes (I wish my own were so gorgeous) while my wife and I both have brown/hazel/green eyes. He is the Recessive Gene boy!
I wonder if it will get darker as he ages, It was almost black when he was born. Weird.

 
At 3/02/2006 10:08 PM, Blogger Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

Henry is quite the blonde cutie. My husband is also a recessive boy. Both parents have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, but he ended up with blonde hair (now a dirty blonde) and blue eyes. He is the most gorgeous of the bunch of course!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home